***INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY***
Located on the top floor of an incredible boutique complex which only has five properties in total allowing for sensational peace and privacy, this immaculate and light-filled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary apartment is a genuine delight with stunning city views in the distance.
This Richmond prize is secluded away in a quiet area where you're still able to enjoy all the amazing delights of this exclusive inner city suburb. The central living/meals zone is saturated in natural light and is fitted with a custom built-in breakfast bar which is perfect for casual dining. This living/meals space further opens out to the sizeable balcony which has beautiful timber detail as well as partial views of the CBD to the west.
The pristine stone kitchen delivers soft-closing drawers and premium stainless steel ILVE appliances, meanwhile the master bedroom enjoys mirrored built-in robe storage as well as a stylish ensuite with trendy black tapware. Other terrific features include a 2nd bedroom with BIR plus a unique built-in foldaway wall bed, sleek bathroom, European laundry, plantation shutters, split system heating and cooling, secure video intercom, and a secure undercover car space with overhead storage. This property also has no common walls and low owner's corporation fees to pay!
Love this brilliant location so close to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, trendy café including 8 Layers, Kitty Burns, and Four Larks, Victoria Street restuarants and shops, Gleadell Street Market which runs every Saturday, Citizens Park, Yarra River Parklands and Main Yarra Trail, Richmond High School, Yarra Primary School, trams to the city, and North Richmond Station.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and us, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to NOT enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You are unwell or have a fever
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You are living under self-isolation conditions
- As per the Victorian health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Apply hand sanitiser and/or wash your hands thoroughly
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware.
- Registration will be required to enter.
If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Secure Parking